The Reiki Practitioner Class
At this first level, the student is opened to the flow of Reiki. As traditional Usui Reiki practitioners, the outer focus will be hands-on therapy at a purely physical level, both for self-treatment and for treating others. And the inner focus will be learning to “let go and let the energy flow”, learning to step-aside, to not interfere and to simply let the Reiki energy flow.
First Degree class includes:
- A history of traditional Reiki and our lineage from Mikao Usui
- How Reiki “works” and how to use it
- How to provide healing, clearing and balance to physical, mental, emotional and spiritual bodies
- The how’s and why’s of daily self-treatment
- How to conduct sessions for treating others humans and animals
- Hands on-practice
It is recommended, but not required, that students read Diane Stein’s Essential Reiki, Reiki I: chapters 1-3 prior to class.
Students will receive
- First Degree Attunement
- Class Manual
- Practitioner Certificate
- Coaching and support on healing practice and personal development
Class Cost: $111
Class Time: Class is held on a weekend day from 9:00am to 5pm. See class schedule at the bottom of this page.
Class Location: North Dallas, usually at Shining Light Energy Works Clinic
Reiki Class Schedule
|Class Name||Class Date||Class Time||Class Fee|
|Reiki I||Sat April 27, 2019||9am to 5pm||$111|
|Reiki II||Sat June 22, 2019||9am to 5pm||$222|
|Reiki I||Sat July 13, 2019||9am to 5pm||$111|
|Reiki III||By invitation only, Reiki II at Shining Light School Required.||$333|